Some 1,200 acres make up the UW-Madison Arboretum, located on the western edge of campus. Formally dedicated on June 17, 1934 by none other than Aldo Leopold, the Arboretum has been a model for ecological restoration. This collection contains research reports, pamphlets and more documenting this important Madison feature.
CopyrightClick to read our Copyright statement
This compilation (including design, introductory text, organization, and descriptive material) is copyrighted by University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents.
This copyright is independent of any copyright on specific items within the collection. Because the University of Wisconsin Libraries generally do not own the rights to materials in these collections, please consult copyright or ownership information provided with individual items.
Images, text, or other content downloaded from the collection may be freely used for non-profit educational and research purposes, or any other use falling within the purview of “Fair Use“.
In all other cases, please consult the terms provided with the item, or contact the Libraries.